Cheri Chatter

Cheri Chatter

Monday, February 23, 2009

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates . . .

and so is my sister's new quilt. It reminds me of chocolate covered cherries, so that's what we decided to name it.

I took a picture of the new quilt. My sister is lounging on it with the lower half of her body closest to the camera. I rediscovered that objects in the foreground appear larger than they actually are, so that particular view will not appear here.

We'll have to settle for a picture of the label. Or you can find a picture on the cover of the August 2008 issue of American Patchwork and Quilting.

I have pictures of the quilt in progress in previous postings. (See "My Sister Rocks", "When Life Hands You Limes", and "I've Joined a Cult".) Enjoy your new quilt, Linda and Clay!

No comments: