Cheri Chatter

Cheri Chatter

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hubba Hubba

After finishing those fun pillowcases with guys and babes, I got a little jealous. I wanted my own hunky guys.

I'm partial to tool belts. Where two or three tool belts are gathered together, I come a little unglued. Construction sites are a road hazard for me. I have the urge to pull over and hurl a few cat calls in their direction.

So imagine how thrilled I was to receive this tote bag from my friend, Nathan. Now I have a whole construction crew to carry my things around for me.

You, too, can have a tote bag like mine. The fabric is available at Glad Creations, and Nathan shows you how he made my tote on his blog site. His step-by-step instructions are easy to follow and well-illustrated.

Thanks, Nathan!

No comments: