Cheri Chatter

Cheri Chatter

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Back in the Game

No more back spasm! As fast as it came, it's gone and I'm back to organizing. I haven't had a lot of time to devote to my house, but I have organizing on the brain. At work (Glad Creations) on Thursday I organized the greens, blues, reds, pinks, and purples. I would have moved on to the Jo Morton's and solids had 5:00 quitting time not rolled around. At home the cataloguing of books continues. (More on that in a later post.)
I rewarded myself at work on Thursday, by purchasing a few yards of half-price fabric from the "basicgrey/max and whiskers" line from Moda. I valiantly resisted buying this adorable fabric when it came in. But when I turned the lights on Thursday morning and spotted it in the discount area, I caved. What's the book doing there? That's the other thing I've been up to. Bosca's been sick, so we have been taking shorter walks around the neighborhood. I have discovered four Little Free Libraries in the front yards of people's houses and the local hardware store. (More on that later, too. I have to go and do something I haven't done all week . . . sew!)

No comments: