Cheri Chatter

Cheri Chatter

Friday, February 7, 2014

Another Empty Bin

This bin was full to the brim of leftovers from my Four-Square Lone Star, so following my new resolution to deal with scraps as I create them, I set to work.


You'll see it's nearly empty. I pulled out all the big pieces that can go back into stash for another project. Then I cut up the smaller pieces into useable sizes.


What's left are the remnants of strip piecing for my Lone Stars. Not sure what to do with those. The last time I faced this challenge, I made smaller star parts for my Harlequin Romance wall quilt.


I have decided to leave them as strip sets for now and have a separate scrap stash of Lone Star parts.  Maybe they will end up as little LeMoyne Stars in a future quilt?

In any case, I can chalk up another finish!


No comments: