Cheri Chatter

Cheri Chatter

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Taking a Break

I have definitely got my eight hours of organizing in this week.  I just have to take a break and sew.  I've been to the chiropractor this morning, so all my kinks have been worked out.  I'm raring to go!


The weather is beautiful, so I've decided to sew on the porch.  It's all set up.  I wish I didn't have to leave to get my hair done, but that will be a nice break, too.


I plan to start a new little quilt for our block-of-the-month project at South Minneapolis Quilters.  Nathan has his May quilt done, and I will do this one for our June meeting.  I can't show you what it will look like yet, but as you can see, I'm using 30's reproduction fabrics.  It's going to be fun to work on.

The Twin Cities Shop Hop starts tomorrow, so I may not be posting for a while.  Later, gator.

No comments: